This guide is written for the Owner account role. After your business has been onboarded with Fazz Business, you will have access to the Fazz Business Dashboard through the Owner account.
Please take note that Owner account users cannot edit or delete their own account from the Dashboard. Please contact Fazz Business Customer Support if you would like to edit or delete your Owner account.
- Admin: Can access all pages in Fazz Business dashboard, including creating new users and accessing money-movement features like Deposit, Withdrawal, and Payout Form (for disbursements)
- Operations: Can access money-movement features like Deposit, Withdrawal, and Payout Form (for disbursements)
- Developer: Can access Sandbox and Developer Tools to integrate with Fazz Business APIs
- Viewer: Can view the account’s transactions and export account statements for reconciliation
- Employee: Can view their card details and related transactions
Step 1: To access the Team page, click on the Settings Tab on the left side of your Dashboard and select “Team”
Step 2: You can Add, Edit, or Delete employees from this page.
2.1 Add User
- Select the “Add New User” button. Enter the email address of the user you'd like to invite and select the user’s role.
- Upon clicking "Next", you will be asked to confirm the invitation details. Click "Send Invitation" if all the information is correct, and an invitation email will be sent to the user.
2.2 Edit User
- Click on the edit button next to the team member you would like to make changes to
- You can change the role of the team member here. A description of the role will be shown below the role selected. Click "Update" after you have changed the role of the user.
2.3 Delete User
- Click on the Delete button next to the user you would like to delete
- Confirm that this is the user you would like to delete. If you accidentally deleted the wrong user, you can always add them back by clicking the "Add New User" button
- An email notification will be sent to the user informing them that their access has been revoked