Kindly follow the steps below to create a Fazz Business Account and provide your business information and documents:
- Sign-up for an Fazz Business Account here
- Once done, login into your account
- Verify your Fazz Business Account
- Provide your business information and documents
- That’s all. We will get back to you regarding the account verification status!
Prior to beginning the onboarding process, the merchant is advised to prepare the following documents;
- ACRA Business file (within 3 months from the date of submission)
- Memorandum Articles of Association/Company's Constitution
- Board Resolution (if there is more than 1 directors)
- Full Shareholding Chart (if there is 2 or more layers)
- Coloured NRIC/Passport of the account manager, directors and beneficial owners
- Coloured Document with Proof of Address for account manager, directors and beneficial owners
Definition of Beneficiaries
Individual(s) who directly or indirectly, through any contract, arrangement,
understanding, relationship or otherwise, owns or controls 25% or more of the equity
interests of the Company, including their ownership or control percentage.
Individual(s) who do not own more than 25% of the Company, but exercise control of the Company through the following means would be deemed as Controllers:
- Shareholding pooling agreement;
- Lender whose loan secures a controlling influence over the Company’s decision;
- Natural person connected to natural persons who possess ownership;
- Natural person who has close and intimate family relationships, historial or contractual associations;
- Natural person who can use, enjoy, or benefit from the assets owned by the Company.
Where this is no Owner or Controller, please indicate the individual(s) who have executive
authority in the Company where he/she could exercise executive control over the daily or
regular affairs of the Company
- Chief Executive Officer,
- Chief Financial Officer or responsible for strategic decisions that fundamentally affect the business practice or general direction of the Company would be deemed as Senior Management.
Step By Step Guide
We provide two options: ACRA Flow and manual input. When you opt for ACRA Flow, simply enter the UEN number, and we'll seamlessly fetch the necessary business information directly from the ACRA database on your behalf. Please refer to the screenshot of Manual Flow attached for a better understanding:
1. Fill your Business Information as an initiate step to register Fazz Business
2. Complete your Business Solution by checking a list of our products to support your business
3. In the Business Activities section please elaborate on your detailed business model in Summary of Business Activities.
For example, what products or services does your business offer, who are your target customers (individual consumers or businesses, and in which industries), and how does the company generate revenue?
4. Fill the Tax Residency information
5. Choose Individual Officers/Authorised Representatives and fill in their personal information
Please check the Definition of Beneficiaries if you're using ACRA Flow, we'll assist in automatically populating the ownership details for individuals who possess a 25% shareholding.
6. Upload Documents as required for your business
7. Review the data you submit before the final submission. If all set, click Submit
8. Your onboarding process is now complete, and we will reach out to you once we have reviewed your submission.